Green Meadows Beef
There’s a new player on the block, or in the paddock if you prefer, doing beef directly from the farm.
Green Meadows Beef based in the Taranaki are offering quarter, half, three-quarter or whole beasts for prices around $15 per kilogram. That’s a great price! A quarter beast will cost $750 for prime export beef, or $800 for prime export Angus beef. And it’s free nationwide delivery.
There’s a special running until 30 November 2012. For $99 you’ll receive:
- 1kg Premium Steak Cuts (Scotch Fillet, Rump or Porterhouse) in 2 x 500g packs
- 2.5kg Premium Beef Mince in 5 x 500g packs
- 1kg Premium Beef Sausages in 2 x 500g packs
- 1kg Hamburger Patties in 2 x 500g packs
- 1kg Casserole Beef in 2 x 500g packs
- 0.5kg Schnitzel in 1 x 500g pack.
Meateaters wish them well. We’re all about promoting local produce, delivered straight from the source to the plate.
Get into it!